the ancient chapel and are ascribed to Claude de Peney, who had worked at Fribourg and Hauterive. Construction works were launched around 1259 and attracted many settlers. Of the rest of the households, there are 2,848 married couples without children, 2,855 married couples with children There were 707 single parents with a child or children. 31 Yverdon-les-Bains is home to the Maison d'Ailleurs museum, the Musée d'Yverdon et région and the Musée suisse de la Mode. (in German) accessed b c d e f Swiss Federal Statistical Office Archived January 5, 2016, at the Wayback Machine. The vaults of the ancient granary are used year-round for art exhibitions. The Municipality repurchased the spa, including the neighbouring Château d'Entremonts. The heights nearby Yverdon seem to have been settled at least since the. After 1950, these classrooms were gradually abandoned; the last classes left in 1974.